We offer classes in Agility, Obedience, Rally-O, Puppy and Reactivity/Fear Aggression. Puppy and Family Dog Obedience & Manners for the real world, the building blocks of creating a balanced leadership role with your dog using Positive Reinforcement methods.
All breeds and mixes are welcome. We have trained the very tiny to the very large and all sizes and shapes in between. At On Target we don’t believe in “Cookie Cutter Training” each dog and handler team is taught to your individual needs. It is our instructors job to know multiple methods to achieve the same results.
Our group classes are one hour in length, once a week for 7 weeks, we limit the number of participants to 6 dogs. This ensures that each team receives the individual attention needed to accomplish their goals. All family members are encouraged to participate in class. All well behaved children are welcome to attend.
For our Puppy Classes and Basic Obedience & Manners Classes, the first 4 weeks are held in our facility learning all the desired behaviors that make a wonderful companion. When the weather is suitable the final weeks of class are held outside of the training building, practicing the new skills learned on our lovely grounds. This has been very popular with our students.
Located in the beautiful countryside of Northumberland County, we are only 4 km from the 401 exit at Colborne and easy to find (view map):
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer
- 20 years experience in the dog industry as a Breeder, Competitor, Breed Rescue Rep for Ontario, BOD for a National Breed Club and Trainer
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Multiple Dog Discount for dogs living in the same household of 5%
- Discount for Military, Veterans, Police, Firemen and First Responders of 10%
- Facility Rentals Available for dog events
- Our Agility Equipment is AAC, UKI, USDAA & CPE Regulation compliant.
- Rubberized Contact equipment
- LTD Safety Jumps
- Max200 Safety Breakaway Tire